Toomey Joins ‘A Starting Point’ to Help Encourage Civic Engagement
Allentown, Pa. - U.S. Senator Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) is featured on a new online platform by actor Chris Evans to help constituents better understand the issues of the day.
A Starting Point's mission is "to create a bipartisan channel of communication and connectivity between Americans and their elected officials with the goal of creating a more informed electorate."
Click the image to see Senator Toomey's videos.
In short, issue-focused videos, Senator Toomey answers the following questions:
- What inspired you to get into politics?
- What is your most meaningful moment in politics?
- What do you think can be done to create a more bipartisan environment in Washington?
- What are the impacts of over regulating or under regulating banks?
- How do you address gun safety without infringing upon the Second Amendment?
- What is the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?
You can watch Senator Toomey answer each of these questions here, by clicking on the image above.