Skip to Content

Federal Agency Help


Providing Pennsylvania residents with great constituent service is one of Senator Toomey's highest priorities. If you are a resident of Pennsylvania, and you are experiencing problems with any federal agency, or need help cutting government red tape, our office stands ready to help.

The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that Sen. Toomey must have your written consent before he can contact a federal agency on your behalf. If you are seeking assistance from our office the first step is to click here, print out and complete the Privacy Release Form and send it to our Allentown office. The form must be signed by the person requesting assistance. Once received, a member of the senator's staff will review your correspondence and contact the appropriate federal agency on your behalf.

Here are a few important tips about seeking assistance through the office of Senator Toomey:

1. First check online to see if you can find the information you need.

This is the fastest way to get the answers you need. Below are links to many of the federal agencies that constituents typically work with.

2. Determine if your problem involves a federal agency.

As a federal legislator, Sen. Toomey has no authority to intervene in matters that fall under the jurisdiction of the state of Pennsylvania or local municipalities. Typical state issues include unemployment compensation, child support, insurance and utility regulation and food stamps. Contact information for state legislators and the governor's office can be found at A complete listing of federal agencies can be found at

3. Understand the rules we must follow.

  • We cannot intervene or influence the outcome of cases under the jurisdiction of ANY court - local, state or federal
  • We cannot intervene in matters under the jurisdiction of local or state government.
  • We cannot intervene in matters for anyone who resides outside the state of Pennsylvania.
  • We cannot offer legal or medical advice, nor can we recommend an attorney.

Links to Federal Agencies

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Defense Finance and Accounting Services

Department of Defense

Department of Education

Department of Health and Human Services

Department of Housing and Urban Development

Department of Justice

Department of Labor

Department of State

Department of Veterans Affairs

Environmental Protection Agency

Federal Communications Commission

Federal Emergency Management Agency

Internal Revenue Service


Office of Personnel Management

Small Business Administration

Social Security Administration


U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

U.S. Postal Service

Contact Senator Toomey

Place your cursor over an area of the map to view its office information.

Allentown/Lehigh Valley
1150 S. Cedar Crest Blvd Suite 101
Allentown, PA 18103
Phone: (610) 434-1444
Toll-free phone (for callers in PA): 1-855-552-1831
(610) 434-1844
Map: Get Directions

United States Federal Building
17 South Park Row
Suite B-120
Erie, PA 16501
Phone: (814) 453-3010
Fax: (814) 455-9925
Map: Get Directions

United States Federal Building
228 Walnut St.
Suite 1104
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Phone: (717) 782-3951
Fax: (717) 782-4920
Map: Get Directions

Richland Square III, Suite 302
1397 Eisenhower Blvd
Johnstown, PA 15904
Phone: (814) 266-5970
Fax: (814) 266-5973
Map: Get Directions

Please call for an appointment before visiting our Johnstown office.

8 Penn Center
1628 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Suite 1702
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: (215) 241-1090
Fax: (215) 241-1095
Map: Get Directions

100 W. Station Square Dr.
Suite 225
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Phone: (412) 803-3501
Fax: (412) 803-3504
Map: Get Directions

538 Spruce Street
Suite 302
Scranton, PA 18503
Phone: (570) 941-3540
Fax: (570) 941-3544
Map: Get Directions

Washington, D.C.
248 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Phone: (202) 224-4254
Fax: (202) 228-0284
Map: Get Directions

Home   |   Contact   |   Privacy Policy   |   RSS   |   Text Only